we love your unwanted stuff
Last year, the goods Tŷ Hafan supporters donated to our shops raised a valuable amount, which we used to provide vital support to life-limited children, young people and their families.
Help us beat last year’s total by donating quality items that are clean, in good condition.
we really do love most of the things donated to us, but especially:
- men’s, women’s and children’s clothes
- accessories such as shoes, belts, bags and jewellery
- bric a brac – anything from crockery to curios, pictures to plates
- homeware – anything from pictures to plates
- furniture – upholstered items need a fire safety label
- linens including bedding, curtains, tablecloths and rugs
- baby goods including prams and nursery furniture
- children’s toys – check they have the CE mark
- bicycles and fitness equipment
- electrical items such as TVs, DVD players and radios.
how to donate
donating items to us is really simple. You can:
- take items to our distribution centre in Bridgend
- use our house clearance service – call 01656 660422 for details
- create your own donation station at your work, school or any place where we can easily collect items from – contact us on 029 2053 2199 to find out more.
please don’t cost us money
Sorting through and disposing of items that we cannot sell is costing Tŷ Hafan more money every year – thousands of pounds we could have spent on supporting life-limited children, young people and their families.
So please don’t donate video tapes, cassettes, analogue TVs or upholstered furniture which does not have a fire safety label.