other ways you can help
As well as financial gifts, we are incredibly grateful for non-monetary support from individuals, who donate their skills, offer business advice and pro bono specialist expertise. This level of support is invaluable.
Some examples include:
Pro Bono support through your business
- Building /garden maintenance
- Media partnership
- A loan of vehicles for instance vans, a minibus or cars
Advocacy and personal support
- Social capital—being an advocate for Tŷ Hafan within your networks. Sharing your networks and contacts
- Donating your time
- Volunteering—donate your talent, skills, experience
Gifts in Kind
Is your company able to offer Gifts in Kind to Tŷ Hafan, for example….
- Regular food supplies to our Hospice Kitchen
- Building materials for maintenance work at the hospice or the planned refurbishment in spring 2019.
- Gardening items, plants or furniture
- Electronics for use within the hospice
- Unique experiences for our families
- Medical Equipment
If you are interested in discussing other ways in which you could support Tŷ Hafan, please contact the Major Giving Team at email@example.com or 029 2053 2276