‘the palliative care journey: managing uncertainty’
Thursday 18 October 2018
Park inn, Cardiff
This years All Wales Paediatric Palliative Care Conference aims to present a variety of topics based on the journeys of real children and families:
- When should palliative care be introduced and how do I raise the issue with families?
- How do I support families whilst making difficult decisions about their child’s care?
- What are the spiritual needs of families at the end of their child’s life?
- How do I manage difficult and unfamiliar symptoms at the end of life?
- How do I approach uncertainty and grief?
- How can Ty Hafan Children’s Hospice help me to provide holistic care to families?
The conference agenda will consist of main keynote sessions with smaller breakout sessions that candidates will be able to pre-select on booking.
A completed booking form must be sent for all delegate bookings. To download the booking form please click here or please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 029 2053 2172