Our supporters are truly amazing. Their determination and creativity we see from their fundraising activities inspire us and so, today, we simply must tell you about an incredible challenge being taken on in support of Tŷ Hafan.
On 27th May, Andrew Hardy will be embarking on a phenomenal trip to raise money for our hospice and it really is going to be a feat. Starting this weekend, Andrew will be:
- Cycling from Chester to Bangor with a stop off in Llandudno to walk the coastline
- Walking the coastline of Anglesey and Holyhead
- Cycling 27 miles and walk the Wales coastal path in the Llyn Peninsula region
- Cycling Harlech to Aberystwyth
- Walking Aberystwyth to Newquay
- Kayaking the Pembrokeshire coastline from Newquay to Amroth and walking areas that are not accessible
- Cycling and walking the South Wales Coastal path from Amroth to Chepstow.
This monumental fundraising challenge will take Andrew around three weeks to complete!
On his JustGiving page, Andrew said: “Please donate towards my charity fundraiser to raise money for Tŷ Hafan Hospice.
“Tŷ Hafan is a local charity to myself based in South Wales that work extremely hard to provide comfort, care and support to children with life-shortening conditions and provide support to their loved ones.
“As a father myself and a lover of children, I would do anything to bring happiness to children and provide support to the families of those children affected by life-shortening conditions.”
Andrew has already raised more than £400 for us! If you’d like to donate to Andrew’s JustGiving page, click here.
If you would like to support Tŷ Hafan, we would be so grateful! There are lots of ways that you can fundraise for us and our Supporter Care Team is around from 9 am until 5 pm, Monday – Friday, to help you with anything you need.